GlamEsts Foorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adami seiklused twitteris

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by trixibelle on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 pm

adamlambert Famous Hatch Showprint! Not rockin heels on this tour but I AM featuring a top hat. Smile http://yfrog.com/2muasij
trixibelle
trixibelle
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3334
Join date : 2010-01-08
Age : 37
Location : Eesti

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 am

RT @glambertgrl: bit.ly cWpVAu Haha @AdamLambert can be so hot yet then such a cute dork:] Dats why we luv him<3
about 2 hours ago via API

hahaha Laughing


Last edited by Nele on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:35 am

“@RealLindaPerry: Songwriting Tip: If you like what you wrote then thats all that matters. Dont try to write (cont) http://tl.gd/2d3po0
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by xILoveAdamLambertx on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 am

Aww, Adam retweetis seda videot vms. Smile
xILoveAdamLambertx
xILoveAdamLambertx

Posts : 381
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 22
Location : pärnu .

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by trixibelle on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 am

Mh, ma ei saa samal lehel olla, kus Getu kommenteerinud on, ma jään liiga kaukaks neid Adami silmi vaatama Laughing
trixibelle
trixibelle
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3334
Join date : 2010-01-08
Age : 37
Location : Eesti

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by xILoveAdamLambertx on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:48 am

Jaaa, need silmad on tapvad <3
xILoveAdamLambertx
xILoveAdamLambertx

Posts : 381
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 22
Location : pärnu .

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:49 am

trixibelle wrote:Mh, ma ei saa samal lehel olla, kus Getu kommenteerinud on, ma jään liiga kaukaks neid Adami silmi vaatama Laughing

haha ,need tõesti hüpnotiseerivad OMG
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 am

In a cab at mcdonalds after being chased down the street by drag queens. Lansing is adventure!
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone


Laughing
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by xILoveAdamLambertx on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 am

Ja nüüd on igalepoole tehtud need Jack Sparrowi ja McDonald'si pildid, kus Adam peal on XDXDXD Laughing
xILoveAdamLambertx
xILoveAdamLambertx

Posts : 381
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 22
Location : pärnu .

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:34 am

kus ,tahan ka näha Laughing
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by xILoveAdamLambertx on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:36 am

xILoveAdamLambertx
xILoveAdamLambertx

Posts : 381
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 22
Location : pärnu .

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:38 am


'naerab kõva häälega'
Laughing ülinaljakas
Tnx Getu. Smile
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by trixibelle on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:34 am

Oh seda Adamit küll. Laughing
trixibelle
trixibelle
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3334
Join date : 2010-01-08
Age : 37
Location : Eesti

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by xILoveAdamLambertx on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Pole tänu väärt. :3

Mida Adam ikka suudab oma Glambert'itega teha Laughing.
xILoveAdamLambertx
xILoveAdamLambertx

Posts : 381
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 22
Location : pärnu .

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by mammukz on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Hahahah, see McDonaldsi oma on hea Laughing
Nagu näha Gay Christmas Elf on ka sinna sattunud :'D
mammukz
mammukz

Posts : 1140
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:16 pm

xILoveAdamLambertx wrote:Pole tänu väärt. :3

Mida Adam ikka suudab oma Glambert'itega teha Laughing.

Glambertid on lahedad nagu Adamgi :3 Very Happy
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by cookie on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Haha...need olid head Laughing
cookie
cookie

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-01-14

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:18 am

Glam Nation – check out this video: bit.ly bZ7yNh then help Glam A Classroom: bit.ly 9b9zQS
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 am

@alisanporter I'd def be all up on you! Smile
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to alisanporter

Ei saa päris hästi aru mida ta öelda tahab? Embarassed
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Cin on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:17 am

Nele wrote:@alisanporter I'd def be all up on you! Smile
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to alisanporter

Ei saa päris hästi aru mida ta öelda tahab? Embarassed
Sellele tviidile eelnes selline tviit.

alisanporter RT @iScream4101010 If @adamlambert was straight, I would like @alisanporter to be his gf. We've been together for years. No? Madame?
Cin
Cin

Posts : 2388
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:25 am

Cin wrote:
Nele wrote:@alisanporter I'd def be all up on you! Smile
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to alisanporter

Ei saa päris hästi aru mida ta öelda tahab? Embarassed
Sellele tviidile eelnes selline tviit.

alisanporter RT @iScream4101010 If @adamlambert was straight, I would like @alisanporter to be his gf. We've been together for years. No? Madame?

HAHA.Ei tulnud meeldegi vaadat ,mis twiit sellele võis eelneda .deemn.. If Adam Lambert was straight.OMG.Ei kujuta ette ,mis siis veel Glambertite maailmas toimuks.GF kandidaadid rabaks teda tänavalt ma arvan. Laughing Laughing
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by cookie on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Nele wrote:
Cin wrote:
Nele wrote:@alisanporter I'd def be all up on you! Smile
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to alisanporter

Ei saa päris hästi aru mida ta öelda tahab? Embarassed
Sellele tviidile eelnes selline tviit.

alisanporter RT @iScream4101010 If @adamlambert was straight, I would like @alisanporter to be his gf. We've been together for years. No? Madame?

HAHA.Ei tulnud meeldegi vaadat ,mis twiit sellele võis eelneda .deemn.. If Adam Lambert was straight.OMG.Ei kujuta ette ,mis siis veel Glambertite maailmas toimuks.GF kandidaadid rabaks teda tänavalt ma arvan. Laughing Laughing
Ma arvan, et tal oleks järjekord ukse taga Laughing
cookie
cookie

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-01-14

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:41 pm

cookie wrote:
Nele wrote:
Cin wrote:
Nele wrote:@alisanporter I'd def be all up on you! Smile
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to alisanporter

Ei saa päris hästi aru mida ta öelda tahab? Embarassed
Sellele tviidile eelnes selline tviit.

alisanporter RT @iScream4101010 If @adamlambert was straight, I would like @alisanporter to be his gf. We've been together for years. No? Madame?

HAHA.Ei tulnud meeldegi vaadat ,mis twiit sellele võis eelneda .deemn.. If Adam Lambert was straight.OMG.Ei kujuta ette ,mis siis veel Glambertite maailmas toimuks.GF kandidaadid rabaks teda tänavalt ma arvan. Laughing Laughing
Ma arvan, et tal oleks järjekord ukse taga Laughing

Kusjuurs pikk ja teise linnaotsa looklev veel . . . sunny Laughing
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Nele on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:52 am

*sigh* God doesn't Hate. http://yfrog.com/2d350rjj
about 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

adamlambert
Adam Lambert
Nele
Nele

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Adami seiklused twitteris - Page 5 Empty Re: Adami seiklused twitteris

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum