GlamEsts Foorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam American Idolis!

+3
Cin
trixibelle
aliaga
7 posters

Go down

Adam American Idolis! Empty Adam American Idolis!

Post by aliaga Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Twitterist

Don't worry America: I will be beyond family friendly. Relax and enjoy. For Your Entertainment.
5 minutes ago via Echofon
Even though I'm just at the start of my recording career, I hope to lend some insight as one who's been thru the Idol adventure. excited!!
11 minutes ago via Echofon
It's true! In addition to performing on Idol April 14th, I will be mentoring the top 8 on the 13th. I feel honored to be asked.
aliaga
aliaga

Back to top Go down

Adam American Idolis! Empty Re: Adam American Idolis!

Post by trixibelle Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:16 am

Bliss

Väga lahe! Ometigi natuke põnevust Iidoli-saates, ma siiamaani olen neid niimoodi poole silmaga üritanud vaadata, aga Adamile tuleb ikka täis tähelepanu pöörata.
trixibelle
trixibelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cin Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Ma ei vaadanud AI'd enne Adamit, siis kui Adam seal võistles vaatasin vaid neid osasid kus Adam figureeris ja praegu ka ei vaata ja arvatavasti ei vaata ka tulevikus.Aga 14. aprilli saade on kohustuslik Very Happy Seda lihtsalt peab nägema.
Cin
Cin

Back to top Go down

Post by trixibelle Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Cin wrote:Aga 14. aprilli saade on kohustuslik Very Happy Seda lihtsalt peab nägema.
13 ja 14 aprill. Smile Ta on lausa kahel päeval.
trixibelle
trixibelle

Back to top Go down

Post by f2nofmany Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:41 pm

ma ei jõua ära oodata Smile ma ka ei ole seda hooaega muidu üldse jälginud, aga neid kahte osa peab nägema Yummy?
f2nofmany
f2nofmany

https://www.youtube.com/user/f2nofmany

Back to top Go down

Post by Cin Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:08 pm

trixibelle wrote:
Cin wrote:Aga 14. aprilli saade on kohustuslik Very Happy Seda lihtsalt peab nägema.
13 ja 14 aprill. Smile Ta on lausa kahel päeval.
Veel parem, 13.-nendat ma ei pannudki tähele Rolling Eyes
Aga, kas on võimalik kusagilt otse vaadata või tuleb oodata järgmise päevani, et vaadata YT'st?
Cin
Cin

Back to top Go down

Post by aliaga Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:43 pm

mina kasutan ilmselt torrentit.
aga siit võib proovida, kas telekanal Fox on nähtaval - http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/

Drools aga ootan põnevusega
aliaga
aliaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Cin Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 pm

aliaga wrote:mina kasutan ilmselt torrentit.
aga siit võib proovida, kas telekanal Fox on nähtaval - http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/

Drools aga ootan põnevusega
Tänud Very Happy Ma leidsin ka just koha kust vaadata http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/11.html
Cin
Cin

Back to top Go down

Post by trixibelle Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:28 am

Ryan teadustab, et Adam on järgmise nädala mentor:

trixibelle
trixibelle

Back to top Go down

Post by trixibelle Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:34 am

Lühike artikkel, kus Adam räägib oma Iidolisse naasmisest.

American Idol 2009 runner-up Adam Lambert will return to the show next week to serve as a mentor to the nine remaining contestants, the first time a former contestant has been tapped for the role. In addition to serving as mentor on the show’s April 13th episode, he’ll return to Idol to perform his current hit single ‘Whataya Want From Me” the following night. Adam Lambert recently spoke with Beatweek about why he’s chosen to return to Idol:

“I think Idol’s amazing. It’s a phenomenon. As an artist, that’s the reason why I wanted to audition is because of the type of exposure you could get and how you get to challenge yourself every week to try to make a song your own,” Lambert told Beatweek. “When they asked me to be a mentor I thought ‘cool, that sounds great.’ When I watched the past couple of years before auditioning for it, I always had ideas, I always had my own kind of opinions about the contestants.”

As far as his feelings on having participated as a contestant last year: “I owe everything that’s happened thus far to Idol and to the audience that supported me on it.”

Read more from Adam Lambert later this month when he appears on the cover of Beatweek Magazine to discuss his debut album For Your Entertainment, new single “If I Had You,” his upcoming “Remixes” EP, his friendly relationship with fellow contestant Kris Allen, and more about Idol plus his summer U.S. tour plans. Stay tuned to Beatweek.com for more details on our upcoming Adam Lambert issue.

http://www.beatweek.com/news/3952-adam-lambert-talks-about-his-return-to-american-idol/
trixibelle
trixibelle

Back to top Go down

Post by aliaga Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:58 pm

LOL@Katiegasm Very Happy

Lugesin kõlakat, et järgmine nädal on Elvise laulude nädal. See oleks mega, mulle Elvise muusika väga meeldib.
aliaga
aliaga

Back to top Go down

Post by aliaga Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 pm

LOL@Ryan Doh!

Adam oli ikka väga hea mentor neile! Üks paremaid, keda ma näinud olen. Ja nägi välja nagu Elvise sohipoeg Drools
aliaga
aliaga

Back to top Go down

Post by trixibelle Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Mul õnnestus ka tihedast tööpäevast hoolimata vahepeal see osa ära vaadata. Rolling Eyes

Link torrentite mittesõpradele:
http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=0Abxt_tJJ58c

Edasine osa on suhteliselt spoiler-heavy. Smile

Minu arust oli Adam üks selle hooaja parimaid mentoreid ja ma ei ütle seda üldse sellepärast, et ma suur Adami fänn olen. Smile Ta nagu päriselt andis ka neile nõu ja ütles otse, mida ta arvas. Ma nii kartsin, et ta on liiga viisakas ja heasüdamlik, et midagi halvasti öelda, aga ta ütles Andrew'le otse välja, et see esitus oli igav. Kuigi oleks võinud nii mõnegagi veel karmim olla. Ja ajakirjandus tundub arvavat, et Adam sai hästi hakkama, nii et yay!

Ja kui välimusest rääkida, siis Adam nägi ikka pagana hea välja (kui käised välja arvata). wub Ma tavalisest ei ole selle turris soengu suur fänn, aga läks teemaga hästi kokku. Ja armas oli, et ta oma ema kaasa võttis.

Adam American Idolis! 14u7uad

Lisaks olen ma ennast täna tervest virnast artiklitest läbi lugenud, nii et nüüd te peate välja kannatama hunniku mu lemmiktsitaate. Razz

# After the judges were introduced, Kara practically flew into Adam Lambert's arms and Simon was right on her heels to shake Adam's hand.
# During the first commercial break, Simon's fiancee and "Idol" makeup artist Mezghan Hussainy, ran out from backstage and gave both Adam and his mom big hugs.

Realitytvspoilers behind-the-scenes artikkel

It was a night dedicated to the music of an American giant, a swaggering, pompadoured rule-breaker whose sexualized performances shocked a nation. Also, it was Elvis night. Very Happy
http://tunedin.blogs.time.com/2010/04/13/american-idol-the-final-nine-part-ii/

On a night when "American Idol" played tribute to Elvis, Adam Lambert proved to be King of the mentors.
Going in, the decision to bring back a youthful singer who just competed on the show last season may have been questionable (Even if he somewhat resembles Presley).

But Adam did something many of the old-pro mentors fail to do: Provide honest — and valid — criticism. Right off the top, he said the contestants "need to wake up" and bring "a little more energy." He used the word "boring" to describe Aaron Garcia's take on "Hound Dog" and knocked Lee DeWyze's lack of stage charisma. It was refreshing to hear.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_14879472?nclick_check=1

Veel häid artikleid:
Intervjuu Adamiga pärast Iidolit
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2010/04/adam-lambert-on-his-idol-return-mentoring-the-top-9-and-elvis.html
Veel üks LA Times artikkel (ta pakub välja, et Adam võiks hakata AI päris kohtunikuks Simoni asemel):
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2010/04/ann-powers-adam-lambert-and-elvis-give-the-idols-a-little-kick.html

PS. Adam trendib ikka veel Twitteris. Smile
trixibelle
trixibelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Ma ühinen rõõmsalt Adami kiitmisega Very Happy Ta oli tõesti super ja andis väga asjalikku nõu minu arust Thumbs up no ja nägi megahea välja ka muidugi Drools
Ja Trixibelle, ma vaatan et sa oled tublit tööd teinud nende artiklitega...tänud Smile
cookie
cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by trixibelle Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:36 pm

cookie wrote:Ja Trixibelle, ma vaatan et sa oled tublit tööd teinud nende artiklitega...tänud Smile
Aitäh, aitäh! Smile Mul tuli alles õhtupoole pähe paremaid palasid kõrvale panna, aga praktiliselt kõik artiklid, mis ma lugesin, olid ülevoolavalt positiivsed. Smile
trixibelle
trixibelle

Back to top Go down

Post by trixibelle Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 am

Adami esinemine American Idolis:

OMG, laserid! Udu! Adami sädelev jakk! Mis siis, et Adamit väga palju läbi udu ei näinud. Laughing

Mulle hullult meeldis see aeglane, ebamaine algus. Visuaalselt meenutas see mulle ultrahelipilti, mis on mingil määral sümboolne või midagi, igatahes ronis Adam oma udukogust välja ja oli tõeline rokkstaar. Ja ma olen väga-väga erapoolik Razz, aga minu meelest üks parimaid selle või eelmise hooaja külalisesineaje esitusi AI laval.

Oleks ainult tahtnud näha kohtunike reaktsiooni, aga vähemalt Seacrest ja publik tundusid sillas olevat. Very Happy

Järgneb taaskordne ajakirjanduse spämm. Smile

Veel mentorluse kohta

American Idol 8 runner-up Adam Lambert returned to help the finalists last night—or, if you believe the executive producer’s disingenuous nonsense, he returned so the show could help his career—and was one of the better mentors we’ve ever seen.
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/american_idol_9/2010_Apr_14_adam_lambert_mentor

Adam Lambert has never been shy about expressing his opinions, but on Tuesday night, the season-eight "American Idol" runner-up provided some of the most candid and spot-on advice of any mentor in the show's history.

While previous mentors have typically offered sweet nothings, praise and light advice to the contestants, like another season-nine guide, Usher, Lambert dug in and really encouraged the singers to push the envelope and display their personalities, providing concrete suggestions for molding their performances.

In fact, on a night when the four panelists often agreed in the same bland way or disagreed on minor points, Santilli [mjsbigblog.com] said Simon, Kara, Ellen and Randy "might want to take a few pointers from [Adam]."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1636130/20100414/story.jhtml

Esituse kohta

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ADAM
What's changed about Adam Lambert since his "Idol" days? Well, he's gotten a haircut — probably several, really. His vocals seem to have matured to an even grander scale of amazing. Oh, and he now travels in a smoky, luminescent pyramid. It's what all the kids in L.A. would be doing if they could finally stop waiting tables and get their big break.

The beginning of his performance of "Whataya Want From Me" is riveting television — it's like a live music video, with effects that occasionally overpower even the state-of-the-art HD cameras in the "Idol" studios.

When Adam finally emerges, he's wearing a jacket from the Liberace collection (even his noise-canceling earpieces are bedazzled!), but singing a song that's a modern blend of '80s bombast and '00s spacey dance beats.

No doubt about it, Adam is the full package. A tremendous singer. An impeccable showman. And when in shadow, his new pompadour even recalls the very 2010 "I'm with Coco" logo. He's got everything!

He made his own "Idol" mold, then broke it. His appearance this week has likely only strengthened criticism that the show ain't what it used to be. One thing's for sure — none of this year's contestants have yet shown the kind of onstage power that he can unleash. I think we'll be hearing about him for quite some time.

http://www.expressnightout.com/content/2010/04/american-idol-adam-lambert-katie-stevens-andrew-garcia.php

EDIT: veel mõned uued artiklid

The format is so familiar and the process—whether the teen-driven voting or the relentless promotion—so creatively deadening, that it’s hard for anyone of substance to emerge. Which brings us to Adam Lambert.

Despite finishing second, he is clearly a rare Idol success story. He used the show as a rocket to fame, as Simon once described the show’s potential, and has largely transcended it by remaining true to himself and his talent. When Matt Giraud or Scott MacIntyre or Ruben Studdard come back to perform, they’re there to hold onto the piece of the fame that Idol gave them. Watching Adam, however, he reminded me of an outcast kid who attained stardom and then comes back to his high school for a celebratory assembly. The teachers are all still there, the auditorium is the same, and he knows that he has moved beyond all that.

http://www.tv.com/oh-idol-dont-be-cruel/story/22463.html

Michael Slezak Adamist:
We interrupt this TV recap with a weather warning. A tornado watch is in effect for the American Idol stage. From out of this tornado will emerge ADAM LAMBERT, clad in a silver paint-splashed jacket with metallic studs and bedazzled ear monitors, surprising us with a slowed-down intro to ''Whataya Want From Me.'' After that, Adam will proceed to rip into the vocals with such beast-like commitment that, if you were able to catch your breath and think about it, might have you feeling sorry for Katie, Tim Urban, and Michael Lynche, the only three contestants who had to ponder giving an exit performance in Adam's wake of thick fog, massive glory notes, and a web of green lasers that made the stage look like a high-budget Benny Ninja challenge on America's Next Top Model. Do not be alarmed if one or more camera-people gets so excited about experiencing ''WWFM'' at such close range that they momentarily lose control of their equipment and make Adam briefly drop off your screen. That's just the kind of shenanigans you come to expect when you're visiting the Glambert Galaxy.

I loved Adam's gracious ''I owe this show everything'' remark that followed his set. What I didn't love was Ryan's manic-bordering-on-hysterical follow-up to the performance: ''That's a hit record right there!'' We can all read Billboard.com, dude. No need to throw life preservers at a guy who's swimming along quite nicely on his own, thanks.

In stark contrast to Adam's dazzling live vocals was another lip-synched group performance.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20312226_20361140,00.html

But the real reason viewers turned in — and the crowd showed up, based on their shrieks — was Lambert’s return to the Idol stage.

Singing a song Ryan Seacrest repeatedly referred to as a “hit record,” Lambert belted “Whatya Want From Me” from his debut For Your Entertainment silhouetted against green swirls of light. Though the production featured lasers (”I wanted to do something a little different”), Lambert strove to keep the focus on his vocals, stretching the song’s intro elaborately and concluding on one of his signature pitch-shifting screams. (The AMAs, this was not.) In the end, he told Seacrest he was honored to come back to the show that launched his career: “I owe this show everything, thank you.”

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2010/04/15/adam-lambert-retakes-idol-spotlight-as-garcia-stevens-exit/

Varia

Top9 räägib Adamist, aww Smile

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2010/04/idols-top-9-share-their-favorite-adam-lambert-moments-.html

American Idol in 60 seconds
Yay, Adami CD on oma õiges kohas Jimi laua peal tagasi! Very Happy
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1637084/20100415/lambert_adam_american_idol_.jhtml?rsspartner=rssTwitterFeed

Last edited by trixibelle on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lisasin mõned artiklid)
trixibelle
trixibelle

Back to top Go down

Post by trixibelle Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Adam ja AI top 9 Smile

Adam American Idolis! 10okxzr
trixibelle
trixibelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mammukz Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Oh, Adam nägi super välja, aga esitus mulle väga ei meeldinud.. Liiga vähe bändi näha ja liiga vähe liikumist :/ Ja ma ei tea, mõnes kohas mulle ei meeldinud, kuidas ta laulis, kuigi algus oli päris äge.

Aga ma leidsin ühe tõsiselt naljaka pildi selle esinemise kohta Laughing

Adam American Idolis! 9uuakp
mammukz
mammukz

Back to top Go down

Post by trixibelle Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Ma olen nagu spämmirobot Razz

But then Adam Lambert took to the stage, delivering by miles the best live guest performance I’ve seen on an Idol results show ever in the history of awesome. Alas, Smirkel became so enraptured by Glambert’s laser-light tornado that he let one of the green laser beams hit him square in his third eye. He’s currently convalescing inside Randy Jackson’s belly button lint trap.

Suffice it to say, Glambert completely blew my everloving mind last night, and judging from the deafening roars from the live audience before, during, and after his performance of “Whataya Want from Me,” I’d say I was far from alone. Unlike the horrid group numbers, which are exponentially more horrid in person, in large part because they are choreographed for the cameras and not the studio audience, Glambert constructed his number as much (if not more) for those of us inside Idoldome as those of you watching from home. For one thing, as cool as those lasers looked on TV, they had true dimension and shape in person (in other words, they were in 3D!). For another, the music simply sounded big and gorgeous live, a perfect sonic match for the visual spectacle. Unfortunately, both the live show and the televised version were hobbled by a way over-zealous fog machine; I’d love to tell you what the Idols and judges made of Glambert’s show, but all that smoke utterly obscured them from view.

Oh, that’s right, this was a results show, not a Glambert concert. You could’ve been forgiven for thinking it was the latter, though. A completely unscientific visual survey of the audience counted at least as many pro-Glambert posters as ones for all the other current Idol hopefuls combined. And the mere sight of Glambert during the show’s Dramatic! Opening! Video! Montage! sent the audience into conniptions.

As the crew loaded in Glambert’s equipment with clockwork efficiency, Siobhan clasped her hands together tightly, almost doubled over in her seat, and MamaSox gave Lee a warm hug. The audience was so keyed up for their promised dose of Glambert that some began wildly cheering when one of his band mates stepped onto the stage. When the real Glambert finally appeared with about 15 seconds to go before air, the place became unmoored, and I’ll be darned if Glambert didn’t look totally humbled by the sheer tonnage of adulation.

After he finished performing, Debbie brought Tim, Mike, and Katie back out into the wings, and I realized that they had apparently missed the chance to see Glambert perform live. Ryan threw to commercial, and all eight remaining Idols made a bee-line for Glambert, along with Kara and Randy. Simon left the stage immediately, waving his hand in front of his face as if bothered by the saturation of smoke in the air — kinda ironic since, according to Seacrest, Simon uses practically every ad break to steal away a chance to smoke.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/04/15/american-idol-adam-lambert-results-night/
trixibelle
trixibelle

Back to top Go down

Post by trixibelle Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:26 pm

mammukz wrote:Oh, Adam nägi super välja, aga esitus mulle väga ei meeldinud.. Liiga vähe bändi näha ja liiga vähe liikumist :/ Ja ma ei tea, mõnes kohas mulle ei meeldinud, kuidas ta laulis, kuigi algus oli päris äge.

Aga ma leidsin ühe tõsiselt naljaka pildi selle esinemise kohta Laughing
See pilt oli päris hea. Laughing
trixibelle
trixibelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:04 pm

See oli täiesti geniaalne esitus minu arvates Very Happy Ja laserid olid üliägedad...kuigi algul oli nii palju udu, et ma ei saanud üldse midagi aru Laughing Muidugi ülejäänud bändi oleks võinud ju ka vahepeal näidata Rolling Eyes aga see on ka ainuke asi, millega ma rahul pole.
cookie
cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by f2nofmany Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:15 pm

mulle meeldis see algus, see oli tõsiselt geniaalne Smile hoopis teistmoodi, näitas teistele, kuidas tõelist showd teha, ja kuidas hingega laulu esitada Cool
f2nofmany
f2nofmany

https://www.youtube.com/user/f2nofmany

Back to top Go down

Post by Cin Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Mina olen ka WWFM algusest sillas, see tekkitas selliseid häid külmavärinaid.Aga jah, algus oligi kõige meeldejäävam ülejäänud esitus oli kahjuks kuidagi "blur".
Cin
Cin

Back to top Go down

Post by aliaga Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Adam American Idolis! 067c6696-359x500
aliaga
aliaga

Back to top Go down

Post by xILoveAdamLambertx Sun May 02, 2010 7:48 pm

aliaga wrote:
Adam American Idolis! 067c6696-359x500

appppi, kui nunnu pilt. wub
mulle ka meeldis wwfm'i esitus AI'is. see algus oli ikka suurepärane ja teistsugune. ja need laserid... wow. Happy
mentor'ina tegi ta ka väga head tööd. Very Happy ta ikka ütles kõik ausalt välja ja ei varjanud midagi. peale Adam'i õpetamist laulsid nad küll veidike paremini, kui enne. Smile
xILoveAdamLambertx
xILoveAdamLambertx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down